Sunday, April 30, 2023

April showered me with too much fun to record.

As usual I went thrifting. 
Vintage Rescue 
has become a weekly adventure.
Even though I’ve been advised against 
eating too much sugar…
Come on…you gotta 
support the Girl Scouts!
Look at this stunning drawing/watercolor 
Irv Moses made that I was gifted.
I saw cool stuff.
My car mileage continued to be amazingly fascinating. 
I am BLESSED. 
Regardless of having tooooooo many mugs. 
I just keep buying them. 
(Lots do go to camp.)
The same goes for albums…
Finally got my Susan Branch artwork up!
Jonas Brother chips?
Should we eat them at the Waffle House?
I am hoping to have a different mailbox soon. 
That’s all I have time to record for April. 
I hope your month was “simply ducky.”
Mine sure was!
Peace be with you!
Jen Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment